iPod / PC to Quad 303/405 Power Amp Cable - TRS to 4 Pin
This product is a one or five metre long, high quality audiophile cable to allow you to:-
* Connect an iPod, iPad, iPhone, PC, MP3 player or laptop to your Quad 303, 405 or 405-2 Power Amplifier
Compatible Quad power amplifiers:-
* All models with 4-pin DIN input sockets, including 303, 405 and 405-2 (not suitable for Naim amplifiers)
* Twin Screened Pure-Crystal, Oxygen-Free Copper (PC-OFC) cable with Royal Blue sheath
* Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
* Screening conductor: 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
* Metal-bodied Deltron 4-pin DIN plug
* Digital 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm TRS plug
What's so special about our cables?
Sounds Heavenly use high quality, fully shielded cables with spiral wrapped screening conductors to prevent unwanted electrical noise from interfering with your music. We build our cables with pure-crystal, oxygen-free copper wiring, which provides deep bass notes and clear treble for accurate stereo imaging and a pure, lifelike sound. The strong metal-cased connectors on our cables have gold or silver contacts for optimum signal transfer and a long life. Our cables provide superb sound quality, whilst having a discreet profile to help you hide wiring unobtrusively around your home.
Why buy from Sounds Heavenly?
* We are the UK's leading independent supplier of cables for Bang & Olufsen systems
* We ship our cables Worldwide 6 days a week, FREE OF CHARGE!
* We provide an industry-leading 60 day (YES, SIXTY DAY!) money-back promise!
* We provide full after-sales service for our customers with UK telephone and email contacts
* We are proud to sponsor the BeoWorld.org Forum for B&O enthusiasts
* We have supplied both retail and trade customers around the globe since 2004
* We are professional engineers and audio enthusiasts, so we are always happy to help!